These terms apply to all visitors of our website and users of our service portal. Before you use our website or service portal you should:
- Make sure that your personal details are complete and accurate;
- Read and understand these terms.
- By using our website you accept and agree to be bound by these terms
- By “country of data origin” we mean the country from which you provided your information
- By “data controller” we mean a person or entity who determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, used
- By “European Economic Area (EEA)” we mean the 27 EU member states, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- We are a data controller in respect of the information we hold about you
- We may hold your information electronically or in paper form in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Your information includes any information which we hold now or at any time in the future and which comes from or relates to your use of our website and our services.
How We Use Your Information
- We will use your information in order to:
- Provide our services to you
- Modify or improve our services or website
- Communicate with you in connection with the services we provide to you, for example, to gauge your level of satisfaction with our service or contact you in connection with any issues or faults
- Market products or services as set out in the Marketing section below
Who We Share Your Information With
- We will not share your information outside of TSI World Ltd, except:
- Your identity and contact details to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website or service portal constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy
- With enforcement agencies (including without limitation the Police) for the purposes of the prevention or detection of crime
- In circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law
Who We Transfer Your Information To
- We will not transfer your information to a new data controller except:
- Where we wish to sell, transfer or otherwise assign the whole or any part of our business
- Where we wish to subcontract, sell or transfer our service provision to a third party
- In circumstances where we are required or permitted to do so by law
Where We May Share Your Information
- Our registered office is in the United Kingdom and we will use your information from within the United Kingdom even if this is not the country of data origin in respect of your information
- We only share your information with others in accordance with GDPR.
- Under GDPR, we will not use your information for marketing purposes unless you have expressly given us permission to do so. You will be asked to specifically ‘opt in’ to specific marketing materials before we use your information for marketing purposes. The initial default position is that you are ‘opted out’ of all marketing. This is compliant with GDPR. If you believe you are receiving unrequested marketing materials, please contact TSI World immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under GDPR, you have the right to stop us using your information for marketing purposes even if you have ‘opted in’. If you want us to stop using your information for those purposes and ‘opt out, please contact us immediately at email@example.com..
- We may keep anonymised and aggregated statistics of your response to any advertising provided to you – such as you clicking on a particular advertisement. We may share that information with third parties or transfer it to third parties.
- A computer cookie is a small piece of information that is stored by your browser on your computer.
- We use the following cookies:
- Session cookies to authenticate account logins, to help you navigate our website and to help us discover which pages of our website you like or dislike and to tailor our website accordingly. Session cookies are destroyed when you close your browser
- If you have opted in, we use persistent cookies. Persistent cookies allow you to store your account login details on your computer to save login time
- Most web browsers will usually allow you to change the setting of your browser not to accept cookies and although this may affect the quality of your visit to our website you can still use most of the features on our website. To find out more about cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We will deal with your information in accordance with the GDPR.
- You may access your information (free of charge) and request details of the entities with whom we have shared your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request promptly, within the 72 hour timeframe specified in the GDPR.. However, sometimes you will not be entitled to access your information. For example, where the public interest or your own interests override your rights under the GDPR. We may withhold information where we are legally required to do so.
- You may correct factual errors in your information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request detailing the error or your instructions to email@example.com
- To protect your privacy and the security of your information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of your information.
TSI World has other policies and processes for Data Protection and Privacy regarding TSI World Employees, Volunteers and Sub-Contractors and part of the Directorial legal responsibilities under the GDPR. This policy is in addition to those policies to ensure that where TSI World Employees, Volunteers and Sub-Contractors have access to the premises, files or electronic records of a TSI World Customer, the appropriate actions are taken to comply with the law.
TSI World does store customer data on its own servers or other storage media. This is limited to:
- Key passwords to the systems and servers we support for the customer. All such passwords are stored in an encrypted ‘specialised password storage database, with only customer assigned engineers having access to the passwords they require. Passwords are changed regularly and always immediately following any change of TSI World staff allocated to the customer. Copies of the passwords are available to each customer on request from the Head Teacher.
- Limited personal information, being name, establishment, email address, contact work phone and job role is stored on our Service Desk application for the purposes of fault / error raising and fixing as part of the delivery of our services. The data is stored in the UK in GDPR compliant and ISO 27001 certified data centre
As Data Protection Policies can differ and vary with every customer, TSI World ensures that each of its engineers understands and acquaints themselves with the local Data Protection and Privacy policies on each of the sites on which they work. TSI World do not impose our own policies on our customers but actually work within local procedures and processes for that customer or customer site.