TSI World does not underestimate the criticality of keeping your IT infrastructure up and running. In many cases when outages or service degradation occurs, it can prevent your entire environment from operating. With this in mind, it is crucial that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard your systems and applications. TSI World provide a comprehensive Infrastructure Management service that maximises uptime and ensures that your systems and applications, be they on-premise, hosted, or Cloud based, are optimally configured for performance.
We’ve adopted a four-pronged approach to Infrastructure Management:
- Support – In essence keeping the lights on and ensuring appropriate technical resource is available to address issues rapidly and reduce downtime.
- Monitoring – Keeping a comprehensive eye on the availability, performance and health of your systems. When an issue occurs, we identify and address them as quickly as possible. Reports are generated monthly and analysed by our team to ensure developing trends are captured.
- Configuration – Ensuring appropriate configuration of your infrastructure and adapting it as your requirements develop and change.
- Administration – Assuming the role of the old-fashioned Systems Administrator or Network Manager. Undertaking frequent housekeeping routines to ensure that you’re getting the best from your systems and applications.
- Optimisation – Continually assessing the configuration and performance of your systems and applications to ensure optimal performance and usability.
- Comprehensive coverage encompassing the management of backups, end-point security and patch deployment
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting and implementing infrastructure solutions
- ITIL aligned (but not constrained) support processes with a strong focus on Change Management
- Broad range of technical capabilities and accreditations covering Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Cisco, Apple, Linux, NetApp, and many more