Fixed Contract Term – 1 Year
Activation, Your Files and Privacy
- We may need your permission to do things you ask us to do with your files, for example, hosting your files, or sharing your files at your discretion. This includes product features visible to you, for example, image thumbnails or document previews. It also includes design choices we make to technically administer our Services, for example, how we redundantly backup data to keep it safe. You give us the permissions we need to do those things solely to provide the Services. This permission also extends to trusted third parties we work with to provide the Services.
- No matter how the Services change, we won’t share your content with others, including law enforcement agencies, for any purpose unless you direct us to.
- We may choose to review public content for compliance with our community guidelines, but you acknowledge that TSI World Ltd has no obligation to monitor any information on the Services. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of files, user posts, or any other information you may be able to access using the Services.
- The Services provide features that allow you to share your files with others or to make your files public. There are many things that users may do with your files (for example, copy it, modify it, re-share it). Please consider carefully what you choose to share or make public. TSI World Ltd has no responsibility for that activity.
Software and Updates
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use on your CloudVault™ account to access the Services (the “Account”) and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your Account, whether or not you authorised that activity. You should immediately notify TSI World Ltd of any unauthorised use of your Account.
Your General Responsibilities
- Files and other content in the Services may be protected by intellectual property rights of others. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share files unless you have the right to do so. You must not upload spyware or any other malicious software to the Services.
- You are responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your files. TSI World Ltd will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your files, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your files. Where you also have a TSI World Support Service, TSI World Ltd will take additional responsibility under that service.
- If your contact information, or other information related to your Account, changes, you must notify us promptly and keep your information current.
- You can stop using our Services any time by contacting us in writing at least 90 days prior to the end of the Fixed Contract Period. Fees paid by you to us prior to your decision to stop using our Services will not be refunded to you.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Services at any time, without cause, with or without notice to you. In this case, we will refund the unused portion of fees for each Fixed Contract Period paid for the Services on a pro-rata basis.
- use the Services in any way that would cause us legal liability or be deemed a use for an illegal purpose;
- use the Services in such a manner that has the effect of disrupting others’ use of the Services;
- act in conflict with a court order, or our providing the Services to you is in breach of a court order;
- represent a danger to the best interests of other customers or third-parties;
- exceed your Usage Limit repeatedly, or exceed your Usage Limit on one occasion when that Usage Limit represents the highest available limit;
- fail to disclose the number of devices on which you are running CloudVault™, be they multidrive devices, network-attached (NAS) hard drives, or external drives (collectively “External Storage Devices”) or otherwise.
- use the Services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth usage, as determined by us;
- directly or indirectly reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, reproduce or create derivative works of the Services or manipulate Services in any manner not specified by us;
- use the Services to store, backup or distribute material protected by intellectual property rights of a third-party unless you own or have appropriate rights to such material;
- engage in activity that damages or is likely to damage our tangible or intangible assets; or
- otherwise act in breach of the terms of our Acceptable Use Policy
- If we suspend or terminate your use, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to work with you to resolve such issues and re-instate the Services, and failing such resolution, we may be able to help you retrieve your files, however there may be an additional cost to these additional efforts and we will notify you of this fee before commencing same.
- All fees payable by you for the Services shall be in accordance with the quotation submitted to you for the Fixed Contract Period.
- The Pricing Structure is determined by pre-agreed usage limits with you (“Usage Limit”). We reserve the right to alter the Pricing Structure, including ceasing to offer elements of the Services. You will always be given prior notice of alterations to the Pricing Structure. By continuing to access or use the Services after alterations to the Pricing Structure become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Pricing Structure. If you do not agree to the new Pricing Structure, you can then notify us that you want to discontinue use of the Services.
- In the event that your actual usage increases so that you exceed your Usage Limit, then we reserve the right charge you for the additional disc space required or to migrate you to a higher Usage Limit (collectively a “Migration”) prior to the end of the Fixed Contract Period, consistent with your increased actual usage. We are not obliged to contact you prior to a Migration, however such Migration is likely to incur additional fees for you under the Pricing Structure. If you do not agree to the Migration decision, you must then notify us that you want to revert to the previous Usage Limit and take the required steps to effect this change. Please note that if your actual usage is such that you exceed the highest available Usage Limit available at that time, then it is possible that no such Migration is possible, and we reserve the right to terminate the Services.
- All fees for our Services are due in advance and your contract will automatically renew on the expiry of the Fixed Contract Period, at which point fees for the following Fixed Contract Period become payable.
- Please be aware that we may use any feedback, comments, or suggestions that you send us or post in our forums without any obligation to you.