Have you traditionally procured your broadband/internet connection through a Learning Grid or Local Authority? At TSI we have seen that these types of large procurement contracts are rapidly disappearing and many schools are being left with having to find their own broadband provision. This is a time consuming but critical decision.
- We recognise the postcode ‘lottery’ nature of broadband pricing.
- We recognise that timing for the new lines is critical.
- We recognise that there is also some technical input required to make sure that you can stay connected.
At TSI we have designed a service to help schools through the mire of broadband switching.
Getting the right connection for you, How does this work?
- We will provide you with a no obligation benchmark quotation from our broadband partner as a starting point for a procurement process
- This quotation can be compared to LA or GRID supply (if it is still available) and also against other suppliers.
- TSI will impartially advise your school on the best value (not just the best price) to help you select the best supplier to your school
- Once a supplier is selected, TSI will run the process of Broadband switch including site surveys etc. right through to connection and live date, working directly with the chosen supplier on your behalf
- We will test the new line before acceptance to ensure you can still get all your services as before.
This is a fixed process with a fixed price of £495 to Primary Schools and £995 to secondary schools. TSI World IT Support customers will benefit from this service free of charge.